Thursday 21 November 2013

Type of people

"Life is a beautiful journey" i told myself this 10 months ago. I feel so alive that time. I feel like i was on top of the world. My thoughts on having a beautiful journey you must surround yourself with types of people. I really think it is important to choose people you're gonna surround yourself right. In case, you must think not twice but let it continuosly untill you've got it right. Almost perfect. Even almost is never enough, sometimes in life that enough is what completes you.
What will makes my life more interesting is if i'm friend with a cheeky and goofy person. Who you adore so much you just want to wrap them and keep them inside your pocket and never let go. This type of person will makes me feel a type of feelings i'm glad i'm feeling it.
In the other hands, i also find people with dark kind of mysterious personality is attempting. Not that way of attempting. That way where you feel like you need to get to know them you must explore more abouf their life and i find and try to solve that imaginary mystery i created, somehow.
People that is full with topics. I need these type of people. They always seem to know what things and stuff they are going to talk. They always comes up and points out random things. This is ridiculously interesting to be honest. The word 'bored' would never crossed your mind.
But people with good sense of humor top it all. I like people with good sense of humor. They are fun to be around with. They makes me feel appreciated life in a weird way. In my life these type of people i've met seem to be the one who woke me up from my doomed dreams. Like in my rainy days they are the sunshines who rays away those rains but, somehow could be the one who emitted those thunders.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: