Thursday 21 November 2013

Everything to me

FIVE i search for a thing that makes me happy but i've got five.
Most people around me does not understand how important these five lads in my life. Even i haven't met them flesh by flesh and stuff, as crazy as it sounds they mean the world to me.
Funny how in their earlier year, i despise them because typical bubblegum boybands. Ironically i started listening to their hit single, What Makes You Beautiful BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD EVEN THE ANT AT THE CORNER OF MY ROOM PLAYED THIS SONG. It's overplayed and i got hooked. But i decided to be just a fan of their music. But one thing i can't deny is how Zayn has that soft spot in my heart. When i hear the One Direction, my mind directly goes to Zayn Malik!! So yes he is my favourite.
I can't remember the exact date i started to be their dedicated fans but its around 2012 for sure. I've never thought their fandom would be that fun. Eventhough i've been there for Justin for a couple of years i dont really get into the fandom. The first fandom i joined is one direction, yes. I started join it when i was depressed and completely alone i mean i've got nobody around me im not anyone's first choice. But it all changed when i joined their fandom. The people is ridiculously funny and makes me laugh most of the time. Even some of them can be rude or something but it is still tolerable(but some arent) yeeeh.
When i started to feel everything isnt working and started to give up on everything, those five lads changed it in a way that is unexplainable. You wont understand untill you experienced it.
Little by little i started to fall deeper.
Without i intended they've started to be part of my live. It's surreal.
You know i would do anything for my grandma to be apart of this. I want to tell her everything. I want to tell her today Harry got a new tattoo. I want to tell her today their new album got leaked. I want to tell her today they are flying to Australia for their tour. I want to tell her today they are launching their own movie. I want to tell her everything. Because i've always thought she would approve this obsession because they are British and she's got that spot for British people ya i don't know. But i really want her to know how these five lads have changed my life so far. But i would never get the chance.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: